Monday, July 14, 2014

What I have learnt.......




Happy New Week Peole!!!!


How was your weekend? Mine was not good as I was expecting it to be just because we had fire at my dad's house and it’s an horrible experience but we thank God no one got hurt though we will start with the struggle of re-building it again….. Because I need to cheer up I thought of posting different topic than talking about the fire



Why did I name this tittle as "What I have learnt..." Its becouse for the past two weeks I have been working alone in the office and this led me to learn some behavior which in the past I didn't care about them or I just overlooked them. I have now learnt to..........




Source


Writing it down…. Note some tasks that are needed to be complete!!! usually I don’t carry diary with me and  I would wonder why my boss has that huge diary. But this time I have learn my lesson that it’s so easy to go through your diary papers that going through your mind trying to find what tasks needed your attention


Reminder… This was my biggest help; I normally don’t put reminders believing that I would remember but this time I had learnt to save everything in my calendar reminder So what I did is as soon as I get new task which has to be completed in specific time I would immediately run to my outlook calendar


Time table organizer…. This was very helpful, I just needed to follow what was required to complete for a day!!! Sometimes I may be carried away but this helped in maintaining my targets



Relax….  It’s OkaY RelaX!!! I know some words are so encouraging and may differ between from one person to other… mine is “ITS OKAY RELAX”. I have learnt using these words in many occasions now and I feel so relax once I use it



 photo PicMonksign_zpsbb5f7aff.jpg


                                        Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest Etsy Shop


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE