Friday, July 18, 2014

Five Likes....... Over.......



1. I like Vanilla over Chocolate Ice cream

I find it so taste


2. I like Fanta over Coke

I dont remember when was the last time I drank coke



Source



3. I like wedges over heel shoes

So lazy... I like being comfy, I find myself more comfortable in wedges



4. I like pants over skirts

For just some free movement... now I am trying to switch this
From My Shop


5. I like beach vacation over safari tours 

May be becouse all my life I lived need natioal park than near the beach





Thank you for stopping by..... and have nice weekend!!!!

Cheers

 photo PicMonksign_zpsbb5f7aff.jpg

                                       Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest Etsy Shop
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE