Monday, July 21, 2014

Best Song I See Myself In

Hello People ........ Happy New Week!!!

I am excited because today is my last day to work and I will have 3 weeks off, I think this is the reason I keep this job because I get 3 weeks off after 6 weeks of work!!!!

Okay from my inspiration dairy today,  I thought of sharing about my worktrack song and why I love Dolly Patron. I know you would like to know a bit about a person behind this blog and here we are





I do listen to country music…..YES I DO and I LOVE…. Though I don’t know many of country songs and singers but I love Kenny Rogers and Dolly Patron. Dolly is one of my favorite country singer of all times and 
I love her more because when I listen to one of her songs I see myself in her. 
Dolly Patron has inspired me so much by her song “Coat of Many Colors” and I made it to be my worktrack song and my inspiration song too







Though my story is not the same as of Dolly's but……. My mama loves sewing and back to those days I remember my mama would sew some school uniforms and schoolbags for!!! When I remember about that now, I know this meant a lot her and wishing me good luck and happiness.

Sometimes, when I work and need some inspiration to continue working I switch on “Coat of many Colors”. I am telling you I can listen to this song again and again until I get to finish what I do ……. This song also made me believe that sometimes we are not born rich but we have to work hard to sustain our lives and you may have no money but you are so rich "In your own coat of many colors"





  
Of course I am listening to this “Coat of Many Colors” now while writing

LINK TO YOUTUBE


That’s it for today…. Thank you for stopping by

Have you ever been inspired by any song and you see yourself in it?

Please feel free to leave me a feedback in comment box

 photo PicMonksign_zpsbb5f7aff.jpg

                                       Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest Etsy Shop
Share/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. I wish you lovely and happy three weeks of resting and fun time AbbyBay! I just got back from my week of traveling.... and happy to be home again:)
    My song of this week - California Dreaming.......just seems like calling me... come back.. come back...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Coat of Many Colors.. I turn it on like every time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really liked reading your blog! so many interesting posts x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE