Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hello July

Happy New Month People......  the first 6 months have passed and we are now counting down to reach December!!! This went fast....  

Okay let’s get back to this post of today; this will be my first post to write about Monthly wish list or plans... I know sometimes it’s not so easy to let all your plans in blog post for that reason I thought of writing those general wish list and plans which by one point or the other will direct to either my shop or for my blog.
Due to my work schedule I have to put my schedules for 2 months…so below plans are valid from July – August, though will try reviewing them in both month’s end

Let me jump to my wish list first


Wish List One - Camera, for best photo taking
Wish to purchase DSLR camera... I just need beginners’ dsrl camera and I think Nikon D3300 will fit my needs for now

source



Wish List Two - Cutting Table
I need need need sewing cutting table; it’s so hard to work without cutting tables!!! I just want it to be simple but also a budgeted one, so I am think of kwenda kwa mafundi mbao and give them my idea on how I want it to be

Sourse


Wish List Three - Sewing Space
What if I get the cutting table where will I place it?? That’s why I though of finding a space… And honestly this is a part that I am so exciting because I have a lot of ideas on how I want it to be!!! Would also imagine how I want this place to be




Okay ---- My Plans for Shop and Blog


Plan One - End of these 2 months, I would like to add 15 items in plus size collection…. I am also starting collecting ideas with Petite clothes …. This will be my challenge for the upcoming 6 months before the New Year


Plan Two - More time for my blog, have a post at least 2 – 3 times a week …. I have been saying this now and them but I have failed. This time I really what to put efforts in this
I know my blog is one of the platforms for promoting my business and I said this before


Plan Three - Promote Promote Promote My shop … get more views and favorites than what I had for the past 2 months.
As I am writing now I am in below trend, I really like to double my exposure in both views and favorites

Views
11,398
2,336 shop views
9,062 listing views

Favorites
482
120 shop favorites
362 listing favorites



Plan Four - Think of starting a blog link up… I will talk about it in my future next posts


That’s it ….
If you have any comments please do not hesitate to contact me or leave comments in comment box below

Cheers


 photo PicMonksign_zpsbb5f7aff.jpg

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest Etsy Shop
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. This is a great wish list. The table would be wonderful! I absolutely agree that it is very hard to work without a table. I cut all my fabrics sitting on the floor, but it is not the most comfortable thing.
    A table like that would be a dream ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dear... sometimes you have to kneel down for some time during cutting and it’s too painful.

      Thank you so much for stopping by

      Delete

Theme created by PIXELZINE