Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Weekend & Shopping for Prints

Hello there,
Last Sunday I went for shopping to purchase some African prints fabrics which I plan to use them in my new collection of November, I thought I should to start purchasing new African prints fabrics as I am planning to release  new clothes in the end of November and its already mid of October now.
This time I wanted something different than the usual fabric that I have them in my store. For that purpose this time I went for mixed color African print fabrics called "Kigoma Vitenge".

These are some of the fabrics that will be included in new collection







I cant wait to release these clothes!!! stay TUNED

 photo PicMonksign_zpsbb5f7aff.jpg

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest Etsy Shop
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all of these prints. I spent a few months in Ghana and fell in love with the printed fabrics there. I brought as many home as my suitcase would allow and made myself a quilt. I love it so much I never use it - or let anyone else use it. Beautiful pieces from a beautiful culture.

    ReplyDelete

Theme created by PIXELZINE