Saturday, October 12, 2013

Babies/Kids Little Clothes with African Prints

As I do African prints for women, I am so found with African prints for babies!!
I found some beautiful shops in Etsy that offers babies/kids clothes made with African prints/Ankara fabric

Found in donnarule from London, UK
Donnarule shop has collection of babies dress, in the shop I found this Girls A line dress


Found in ThumbandPinky
Shop owned by Jane from Illinois, US, she has collection of African print clothes for girls and boys

Found in oonalo from London, UK
Shop has collection of African print clothes and accessories. I loved the kid dress and the smile of a "little model" makes me happy when I look at her

Found in RusticLoom
Shop owned by Rebecca from New York, US. Has collection of clothing and housewares, I like the patchwork baby mat made with vibrant African print fabric

Found in ALUMAHandmade
I love the fabric of this baby boy pants. Shop owned by Aluma from Israel and has collection of women clothes, accessories and clothes for kids

Found in AisuKids
African print headbands looks really nice on this kid... nince nice nice!!!

Enjoy my collection and have a nice weekend!!!

 photo PicMonksign_zpsbb5f7aff.jpg

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest Etsy Shop
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE