Monday, September 5, 2016

Sharing My Products In Youtube Video

.......... Hello Everyone ...........


I am so excited to tell you my products are now in YouTube..... Yes!!!! I have started YouTube channel dedicated to my online clothing line. I am so glad I made this decision since I know some customers would like to have an option of seeing clothes in video for best judgement.

As you all know my clothing line is only an online store  so I would only post pictures of clothes, adding videos to showcase the clothes is another way to add another experience to my customers to be able to view products. As my 4th Anniversary for my shop is on its way, adding YouTube channel is another milestone to my business since this is another channel to connect with my customers and advertise my products.





I hope you join me in my channel and let’s keep in touch by subscribing to my channel to see my videos coming in the future.


Thank you all for being part of my journey and stay blessed



Cheers


   photo PicMonksign_zpsbb5f7aff.jpg

   Facebook | YouTube Etsy Shop

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE