Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Hot Head Cap

........... Hello Everyone ...........

Hope your week is going well

As someone who has natural hair there are lots of things that I learn and also I discover new products everyday. One thing that I discovered was HOT HEAD, when I was searching for products/things used during deep condition I came across Hot Head Cap, so this became as the to do list in my product collection.

Like 6 months ago.. I do not remember exactly I was contacted by Thermal Hair Care store owner who requested for sponsor Ad. I accepted the Ad and it was live in blog. Apart from that they even sent me Hot Head Cap and I am so glad I have this cap and it has become my must have product in my hair accessory collection.

At first I was using plactic cap only so I needed more heat so I would go to saloon but This product has saved my time on going to saloon for steaming purpose only. It can provide extra heat needed for steaming.






Would I Recommend this Product?
YES, I recommend this product to anyone who doesn't have home hair steamer, because it is easy to use and can also be packed and move with it when travelling.

Visit Thermal Hair Care Store if you would like to purchase similar product.


   photo PicMonksign_zpsbb5f7aff.jpg

                                      Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest Etsy Shop
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE