Thursday, January 21, 2016

Jamaican Black Castor Oil

...........  Hello Everyone ...........


So 2016 is here and we are counting down to complete the first month of January... so far so good I am still in the line

This week I received my bottle of Jamaican Black Castor Oil, it is the first time I have purchased the JBCO though previous I had the normal castor oil. I have read so many good reviews of this oil with said benefits to hair growth. Some benefits of JBCO are as below (source)

1. Increase hair growth
2. Thicken hair that is starting to thin out
4. Reduce and prevent hair damage
5. Eliminate dry hair
6. Make the hair fuller and shinier
7. Deeply condition and moisturize hair and scalp
8. Prevents dry scalp
9. Boost your hair’s overall health


How I am going to use this oil

I want to use this oil at list 3 times a week on my edge and roots (especial of edges)
When styling I will use it to seal my ends
Once a month include this in my hot oil treatment


What I want for this oil to work for me

I would like this oil to do a miracle on my edges 
To promote my hair grow
To stop hair shading (i have this problem and I hate it)


This journey starts today 21.1. 2016 and is going to be in phases.... First phase which starts now is going to be a 3 months challenge. Then I will do my first review, which will also determine if I should proceed in the second phase. 

Below are my current picture of my edge and hair length 




I am so excited to include this in my natural hair journey and I so hope for this to work for me too.

I know many people have used this oil, please fill free to leave comments below and let me know what are your reviews

Thank You and Nice Weekend

 photo PicMonksign_zpsbb5f7aff.jpg

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest Etsy Shop
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE