Monday, January 25, 2016

DIY Natural Hair Deep Conditioner

........... Hello Everyone ........... 



Happy New week to you all.... This week I will share with you my DIY Deep Conditioner that I have built trust to this conditioner and I am happy with the result, have been using this conditioner since December last year every once a week during my wash day.

 



So just quick in pointing out why I use below ingredients without going so deep

Avocado – for deep moisture and to strengthen
Banana – use this for slip (act as detangler) I once tried to eliminate banana in the mix and I added mayonnaise but I did not like the results so I went back and stick with banana
Honey – moisture retention
Egg – For Protein (prevent hair loss)
Oil - Adding oil is option and I just add any available oil nearby, but above ingredients are just enough. But for this conditioner that I am showing you today I used Olive Oil




With my hair length and the thickness of my hair just half avocado, one banana, 1 egg and 1 spoon of honey and added oil was enough for one use

Take your  ingredients in your blender, blend and then … Make sure Make Sure you sieve before you apply to your hair. Sieving will prevent those large particles to stick to your hair trust me they might take a week to come off, it happened to me.



How I use it
     - I apply generous amount of deep conditioner  to my hair (for my case I like to apply to dry hair) from roots to edge, this conditioner is cheap so I don’t worry on how much I use. And immediately after applying I will see my curly pattern popping out “this is the moment of joy” I real like to see my curly patterns and this deep conditioner just gives me that happiness.

         - Cover with plastic bag and Let it seat for 45 minutes and wash it away


After I wash away the DIY deep conditioner, I have 2 options to choose… which will depend on my mood and also depends on the availability of products. This step also helps in taking away that smell of  ***eggs on hair. Either way that I use is okay with me

     1. Either take just regular conditioner like Tresemme or Garnier  and apply to your the hair and wash to take of excessive or remaining DIY deep conditioner on hair (do like co wash)


        2. Or apply moisture deep conditioner and again let it sit for another 45 min while covered by plastic bag and then wash

And that's it once you complete it done... your hair is deep conditioned and health..... its simple and very very cheap!!! 


I am sure you can find the time to do this DIY
If I can definitely you can too

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and please share your DIY deep conditioner with me in the comment below


   photo PicMonksign_zpsbb5f7aff.jpg

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest Etsy Shop
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE