Friday, November 20, 2015

Natural Hair Upate - Hair Texture and Focus


..........   Hello Everyone   .......... 





I thought of taking a close picture of my hair and give an update of what I have been doing. So till now I rank my natural hair as 4c hair type…. I am not professional hair stylist but  I tell you this due to the tight coils that my hair has and that ability of my hair to shrink once dump proves to me that is 4C natural hair. Someone may say otherwise but to me this is 4C type hair


At this early stage of natural hair journey, there are the 2 activities I want to focus on, one is moisturizing and other is prevent breakage. Since I big chopped my hair, I never focused on taking care and or doing maintenance for that reason I experience drying and breakage of my hair. Due to that moisturizing my hair now priority and prevent hair breakage. 

I do moisturize everyday without a miss by following the LOC method that is L as water or/and water based leave in, Oil may be coconut or avacado oil and finishing up with the thicker butter.

On my side I use water, coconut oil and some thick leave in  that I current have as a sealer. Though I am looking forward in doing a DIY on shea butter so that I can make my own shea butter cream as a sealer but for now let me use what I have.





That's it for today and Thank you for taking your precious time to stop by my blog and please share with me your experience in the comment box below

 photo PicMonksign_zpsbb5f7aff.jpg

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest Etsy Shop
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE