Tuesday, November 17, 2015

My First List - Natural Hair Products




When you enter in a world of natural hair journey, there are lots and lots of information you will be taking in... But I swear the hardest part is Products and Products and Products. Apart from being a lot of information out there but there is a lot of different brands that sells natural hair products. If you are new like me you get confused. I personally was confused on what will be my first products

So this where in my first list

1st ........ Water



2nd ........  Coconut Oil and Castor Oil




3rd ....... SheaMoisture Yucca & Plantain Anti-Breakage Strengthening Masque




4th ........  SheaMoisture Strengthen, Grow & Restore Leave-In Conditioner Jamaican Black Castor Oil




5th ........  SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner



6th .......  SheaMoisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie



Though for the time being I will not do kind of a review because I just them may be in future after 2 to 3 times using them will come back with reviews and things like that.
But the challenge I see right now is me getting products to where I live, it’s so difficult to find natural hair products retailers in Tanzania right now though I will keep searching. Expept for water, coconut oil and castor oil, all products have been bought online from US.


 photo PicMonksign_zpsbb5f7aff.jpg

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest Etsy Shop
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE