Monday, September 28, 2015

I am Getting Better - Birthday in September

Hello,

Before I say goodbye to September, I would like to thank God for another year... This is a month of birthdays. So in one week we had birthdays of three people at home.. one is my niece whose birthday was on 15th.... the second is the mother of my niece who is my sister, her birthday was on 16th and the last was mine which was on 19th.

For all the 3 of us we just had one cake and was named after my niece who just turned four years old, so we thought to give her the time to enjoy and celebrate. To be honest... I don't do birthdays and things like that but I definitely know the day of my birthday and it also feels very good. So it was good idea celebrating my birthday through my niece



TBT - Photo Taken in 2011

Back to my own birthday now... there are things that I have notice that happens to me as years pass by. I am getting old, yes I am getting old but this packages comes with its own best things and it makes me feel that its not that "I am getting old, but I am getting better" as they say.



 photo PicMonksign_zpsbb5f7aff.jpg

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest Etsy Shop
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE