Friday, September 4, 2015

Disappontments and Lesson Learnt

Hello you!!!!


Before I go any further, I would like to thank you for stopping by blog. As you all know or if you don't know I run my own African Prints Clothing Line in Etsy Link here and would like to share my experience with you!!! Would like to be as open as I can so that someone else may benefit and learn from experience.




Is it bad to say that you are disappointed or even write a post saying you are disappointed?

Have I ever been disappointed with what I do in own business??? The answer is YES



There are some circumstances as a human being I feel disappointed.....  When being disappointed in my own business this does not mean I don't love what I do. I love what I do so much and I might quit my permanent job in future once my business is stable and running. 

You know when you sell products to people before it reaches to your customer there are so many things "behind the store"... at first I though it was easy but to to tell you the truth there is lot of time investing in each product you make. And the minute you mess up with your time management is going to be hectic and disappointing

But what do I do when I feel disappointed... this is real confession now "I might take 2 - 3 days off, not touching any thing related to my own business". It's not that I quite but I take step back thinking on how to improve things that makes me feel disappointed. I came to realize when I get back to work again I start with new energy and happy again.

I don't know if other people get disappointing in there own business or its only me.... May be someone reading this post runs their own business, please let me know if in someway you felt disappointed


Please feel free to drop me your comments on this and will highly be appreciated 






 photo PicMonksign_zpsbb5f7aff.jpg

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest Etsy Shop
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE