Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Shorts Shorts Shorts Shorts

Hello!!!

I have not posted in my blog for some time now; let me do a quick post of the shorts that are currently in my online store

1. African Print Shorts
This shorts was also featured by face2faceafrica among the Five African Inspired pieces . Thanks for including my shorts """I Appreciate"""


 2. My favorite..... 
This fabric is among my favorite African print fabric and I decided to make some shorts

We have also released our new African Print Clothes, I will be sharing with you soon 

Asante Sana ..... Siku Njema
 photo PicMonksign_zpsbb5f7aff.jpg

                                         Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest Etsy Shop
Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. The first print is my favorite. Cute shorts.
    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sarah, and is also the best selling shorts among the 2
      Thank you for stopping by

      Delete
  2. Oh, both shorts are of such pretty fabrics. I just love your creations, and follow your blog and your Etsy shoppe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danice... thank you for following my blog and my shop too

      Delete

Theme created by PIXELZINE