Monday, April 28, 2014

5 Things To Do When You Are In Tanzania

Hello There.....

Okay today I thought of giving credits to my country... Yes I am Tanzanian
Born in Tanzania.... Live in Tanzania and I am proud to be Tanzanian. I thought it would not be fair if I wont share with you a bit about my country..... There are so many things that you can do while you are in Tait inspires me a lot to tell you about the 5 things that you can do while being in Tanzania... with no particular order

1. Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro

Source

Source


Source


Add caption


2. Go on Safari 

Source
Source
Source
Source
Add caption
Source

3. The Great Migration of Wildebeests

Souce
Source
Source
Source
Souce

4. Zanzibar Tour








5. Shop...Shop...Shop

Kanga and Vitenge and Carvings


Source
Carvings

Source
Spices
Source

Would you like to know more????
I have just highlithed 5 things but I will be giving more details in my future posts


 photo PicMonksign_zpsbb5f7aff.jpg

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest Etsy Shop
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Theme created by PIXELZINE