Friday, July 19, 2013

NEW START … NEW BEGINNING

Welcome To Kwanza Inspiration Blog

My name is Abby, simple woman living in Tanzania. I created this blog few months ago and now is the time to start……..

My blog is about inspiration!!! For sometime I thought to making collection of home goods and clothing line, that was my inspiration and there is where I began.
“Kwanza” is the Swahili word meaning “First” in English.

I will be sharing with you all of my projects and the products I love to make.
I use African fabric: mainly African wax print, mud cloth (Bògòlanfini), kuba cloth, hand-woven fabric and any of the fabric that originated in Africa….. African fabric is my theme.

I will be delighted to hear from you…. Feel free to leave comments, share my post and leave feedback. If you have any questions contact me through “Contact Form” and will get back to you.

I take this opportunity to welcome you in my blog

Enjoy
Thank You
 photo kwanza-sig.png
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE