Friday, January 16, 2015

#January Quote


Hello Friday....... Hello All

Just a quick posts on my January quote "Some People are so Poor, All They Have is Money"

Source


If it's about reading quotes, I am among the people who like reading the inspiration quotes. I like them because in they carry out very strong and beautiful messages. It does not need a person to read pages and pages, only one sentence is enough to be filled with a lot of meaning. 
I am always uplifted and encouraged through quotes.


I would not write down how I understand about this quote or the meaning I get from this quote. All I would like to write to you is " if you are now reading my blog, what kind of a message are you getting from this "Some People are so Poor, All They Have is Money".


Thank You So Much For Stopping By And have A Nice Week End


Cheers

 photo PicMonksign_zpsbb5f7aff.jpg

                                      Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest Etsy Shop
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE